“Palazzo Dorottya” warrants great respect. Renowned architects from several eras have shaped its beauty. Designed originally by Mihlay Pollack between 1821 and 1824, its many architectural splendours include the prestigious pavilion, designed by the architect Alajos Hauszmann, who also designed the Buda Castle. Palazzo Dorottya is situated in the heart of Budapest’s business district, between the Chain Bridge and Vorosmarty Ter. Today, this magnificent building stands completely restored to its former glory.